Saturday, May 14, 2011

The start of something new

Hello everyone!
Well I've been around youtube and all that other stuff for a while now and was debating whether or not to start blogging. I think it's nice I want to do more photography and I think this will help with it too. Plus I love interacting with others and would love to hear everyone's feedback.

Well so for today I just did this simple Geisha inspired look. I made a real big mess lol, but yes if you guys would like to see my setup then please do ask. Anyways I had a blast testing out the new lights I think they look great!


Here's the tutorial. :D







3 comments:

fattylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fattylor said...

thanks for post this video hope to see more of your work... May I ask what brand eyeshadow u use?

Houa Vang said...

all the products are listed in the video :D