Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cat stuck in tree?

Today I encountered such a sad moment. So Tony and I were going to leave for Charlotte today, but then we heard a meow, I was like, "I think a cat's stuck in the tree" so I went to check it out and yeah I was right. The next thing was I heard another meow that was coming from the ground it was like 5 feet away from the tree from where the first cat was, they looked like siblings all I can say is that they're the same size and color. I had my camera and took some pictures of it lol, not so good, but we were trying to get it down too, but then it fell from the tree. I was so scared for it, but I guess it was fine. It went and cuddled with it's siblings; so touching! After that the cat tried to come to us, I was like why? we didn't help it but there was a fence and he couldn't come to us. It's so sad and cute but yeah later on the night I took buddy out to pee I heard the cat again! I went to check it out but it ran away.

Yes this is the actual cat

No comments: