Sunday, July 31, 2011

Internet's most talented photographer

I'm sooo sad! I could have been in the top 16 finalist but I didn't check the right email! I really wanted to participate and yeah now I'm just all hung over because I sent in a late survey. I just want to die right now...I know I wanted this more than anyone else because I freaken dreamed of the contest. Call me weird but yea that's how much I wanted it. I really wanted to meet the Digital Rev team I had such high hopes too. The problem was when I was trying to send a release forum the email wouldn't go through so I tried sending it a lot of times so in the end I didn't really know which one went through and ended up checking the wrong email the whole time. I think I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight.

But yes I am dealing with this by watching anime....typical emo move for me :/

3 comments:

God's Royce said...

dont be sad. take this time to improve your photography skills :D

leeh said...

you may have lost a spot on the contest but gained a follower :D

Houa Vang said...

Thank yoU! :D