Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Sober Side Concert and Band Mashup

So this is my first time at a band concert, I'm not experienced with this type of photography but I tried my best. Everyone was hoping for more people to have shown up, the party wasn't as lively, but soon progressed and was full of life out of the few people that were there. I had fun taking photos of the band. Some of the bands that performed along side the main band, My Sober Side, were Tayk Two, After Hours, Love Sick Heroes along with some female vocalists and a surprise performance by the ever so popular Reflection lead singer. I'm not the best at low light photography, but one comment I must make was that there was not enough lighting on the band members, especially the drummers, the only light directed on them was a bloodshot red color which was hard to capture on camera. But other than that the concert went great, some really talented people there.





















No comments: