Sunday, May 15, 2011

3,000 Subscribers!!!

Today I am very excited!! I finally reached 3,000 Subscribers!!! I know everyone says this, that they never would have expected that many people to subscribe to them, well same goes for me! I am super excited! Although this may not seem to be a lot to some people it really does mean a lot to me and I am sooooo thankful!!!! I'm going to try and host a contest soon. I love all my viewers so dearly. My first video was made for a good friend's site, I never would have expected to have gotten this far. Thus I want to thank Janie Wang because she inspired me and helped get me started with doing makeup! I really don't know how to thank her she's super gorgeous and talented herself with a loving and kind heart! I'll never ever forget such a valuable person in my life. :)

Please show support to the website that helped me start making videos on youtube!


No comments: