Sunday, May 15, 2011

Prom Photoshoot

On May 7th I had a Prom Photoshoot with Maggie Chang and her boyfriend Ryan. I was planning on using my speedlite but it ran out of batteries because I came unprepared. So we just stuck to using the reflector. To my surprise there were a lot of other photographers there! We ended up just walking around Broyhill park and when we got back we were pretty much done. I had it on manual settings the whole time which I'm a noob at using. Lol kind of lame for a "photographer" to not know how to use it hahah. But yes it did a wonderful job. I barely have to retouch the photos at all. But when we were just about done another photographer said he wanted to borrow them to take a picture because he mentioned they look stunning but thought that they were getting married lol. We laughed and said no it was just a senior prom.




No comments: