Saturday, June 11, 2011

Draughn High School 2011 Graduation

So the time has finally come. High school is where you start to realize your dreams and goals in life, where you make friends and have fun. Hard work does pay off and helps to make your future planning easier, such as college and etc. I do love high school, but I believe I am ready to begin the next stages of my life. I may act tough now but I know I'll go and cry myself to sleep later about how much I'm going to miss my high school years. The only thing I don't miss is getting up early, that was a pain! I really hope every one of my fellow classmates do well and progress in their future goals. I'd love to meet with them again in the near future.

Complete Class of DHS 2011 Photos
Draughn High Photos








2 comments:

phuna.lu said...

Gorgeous photos! I remember high school! Its funny when your high school you cant wait to get out, but trust me when your in college you are going to wish you were back in high school! lol. But College is a new and fun experience! Enjoy it! ^_^

Houa Vang said...

Lol I feel that but i never really liked high school it was ok