Sunday, June 12, 2011

New filming setup

So yeah I have trouble finding time to film in the morning when the lighting is good so I have to think of a new way to film at night which is my only free time really. But yeah basically and umbrella softbox with two florescent bulbs in it, works like a charm. I think the width of the umbrella is about 3.5 feet, it's good because it's big enough to prevent shawdows all over the face. It's about even to one of those fancy ring lights that I've been wanting for about $180 but I got two umbrella softboxes from amazon for about $18.00 and the florescent lighting is like a house hold item. So yes good cheap investment for all you people into filming.


ANYWAY!!! Here's some pictures of my little booger sleeping with beer lol idk but it was in the fridge so we thought it would be funny to get a picture of him with

No comments: